To advance and exchange our knowledge of raptors and improve their successful rehabilitation and release.
- To provide the infrastructure that promotes communication between raptor researchers, rehabilitators, wildlife care groups and raptor advocates.
- To collaborate with relevant state bodies to structure and standardise training for raptor rehabilitation and care.
- To encourage vets and vet students caring for raptors to engage in discussion.
- To promote the design advantages and availability of the NSW Southern Highlands Pre-release aviary for successful raptor rehabilitation and release.
- To promote non-invasive research into raptors and the outcomes post release.
- To encourage and support both Australian and overseas studies.